+91 94431 18587 04563 224588
Lenze – Inverter i500
The i500 frequency inverters are ideal for applications in the pump, fan, conveyor, travelling, winding, shaper, tool and hoist drive sectors
i500 is the new inverter series in the 0.25 to 75 kW power range (110 kW in preparation). Its distinguishing features: a streamlined design, scalable functionality and exceptional user-friendliness.
i500 provides a high-quality frequency inverter that already conforms to future standards in accordance with the EN 50598-2 efficiency classes (IE). Overall, this provides a reliable and future-proof drive for a wide range of machine applications.
The i500 frequency inverters are ideal for applications in the pump, fan, conveyor, travelling, winding, shaper, tool and hoist drive sectors.
- Compact dimensions: snug design, only 60 mm wide and 130 mm deep
- Performance data:
- Mains: 1 AC 230 V: 0.25 to 2.2 kW
- Mains: 1/3 AC 230 V: 0.25 to 5.5 kW
- Mains: 3 AC 400 V: 0.37 to 75.0 kW
- Integrated functions:
- V/f controls (linear, quadratic)
- Brake energy management
- Energy-saving function “VFCeco”
- Modular diagnostics and innovative interaction possibilities over WLAN for new record-beating commissioning times
- Communication: CANopen, EtherCAT, EtherNET/IP, Modbus, PROFIBUS, PROFINET
- Approvals: CE, UL, CSA, EAC, RoHS2, IE2 to EN 50598-2
- Top efficiency class for inverters at IE2 to EN 50598-2
- Device profile CiA402: operating modes speed and torque control
- Safety engineering: safe removal of motor torque/Safe Torque Off (STO)
error: Content is protected !!