Unidrive M200 has been designed for applications that require flexible integration with systems via modern communication networks and fieldbuses or advanced RFC-A open-loop motor control.
Flexible system integration with communications options
- Unidrive M200‘s SI interface enables integration with a wide range of available industry standard fieldbuses or extended I/O such as SI-Ethernet, SI-EtherCAT, SI-PROFINET V2, SI-PROFIBUS, SI-CANopen and SI-DeviceNet
- AI-485 Adaptor option permits connection to RS485 adaptor option permits connection to RS485 networks using Modbus RTU
Improve throughput with advanced open-loop motor control algorithms
- Rotor Flux Control (RFC-A) utilizes closed-loop current control to give maximum stability of induction motors at all powers.
- Easy-to-use fixed LED keypad
- Useful parameter guide located on the front of the drive
- Use Unidrive M Connect PC tool or SD card with AI-Backup Adaptor to clone and transfer parameter sets
- Din rail mounting is supported below 2 hp (1.5 kW)