Unidrive M300 is ideal for applications that require cost effective integration into safety systems and advanced RFC-A open-loop motor control.
M300 provides an upgrade path for Commander SK users who want a similar feature set with the addition of integrated dual STO inputs to provide SIL3/PLe conformity and enhanced RFC-A open-loop motor control.
Conform to safety standards, maximize uptime and reduce costs by intergrating directly with safety systems
- Unidrive M300 has integrated dual STO inputs for SIL3, PLe conformity, eliminating the need for external safety components.
Improve throughput with advanced open-loop motor control algorithms
- Rotor Flux Control (RFC-A) gives maximum stability and control of induction motors at all powers.
- 180% motor overload suitable for heavy industrial machinery applications.
Flexible system integration with SI communications options
- M300’s SI interface enables integration with a wide range of available industry standards fieldbuses and I/O
Install and configure quickly and easily
- Simple fixed LED keypad
- Useful parameter guide located on the front of the drive
- Use Unidrive M Connect or an SD card with the AI-Backup Adaptor to clone and transfer parameter sets
- DIN rail mounting is supported below 2 hp (1.5 kW)