Unidrive M400 minimizes downtime with an intuitive LCD display for rapid setup and clear diagnostic help. The integrated PLC can execute a substantial range of sequencing and logic programs. Coupled with an impressive I/O count complete with two STO inputs and an SI interface for a fieldbus option or extended I/O, the feature set ensures M400’s flexible integration with any system.
Unidrive M400 provides an upgrade path for existing Commander SK users who use LogicStick.
Minimize downtime and system setup time with advanced keypad options
- Informative, multi-language, 3 line display aids setup and provides diagnostic information.
- 4 navigation buttons facilitate intuitive navigation and programming
- Keypad options available:
- CI-Keypad LCD – Drive mounted LCD keypad
- Remote-Keypad – IP66 (NEMA 4) rapid panel mount (1 x 32mm dia hole)
- No Keypad (Standard) – Control/programming performed by PC or fieldbus
Reduced system costs by directly integrating with applications
- M400 incorporates an onboard PLC which can execute Machine Control Studio (IEC61131-3) programs for logic and sequencing with real-time tasks – removing the need for additional PLC’s
- Fit an SI module to add a fieldbus communications option or additional I/O
Improve throughput with advanced open-loop motor control algorithms
- Rotor Flux Control (RFC-A) gives maximum stability and control of induction motors at all powers
- 180% motor overload suitable for heavy industrial machinery applications
- Precise frequency following is possible form an encoder or frequency/direction inputs
Conform to safety standards, maximize uptime and reduce costs by integrating directly with safety systems
- M400 has integrated dual STO inputs for SIL3 / PLe conformity, eliminating the need for external safety components.